Are you looking for an unforgettable experience?
The Volunteer Internship Programs at Heartland Farm Sanctuary in Verona, Wisconsin provide a unique opportunity to connect with farm animals, help youth with special needs, and acquire valuable knowledge of the various aspects of a farm animal shelter. Since Heartland Farm Sanctuary opened its doors in 2010, volunteers have played a vital role in our efforts by enabling us to operate our shelter, conduct educational programs, and offer therapeutic programs for youth and older adults. Apply today and you too can contribute to Heartland Farm Sanctuary’s life-changing work.
All applicants must be 18 years or older and committed to Heartland Farm Sanctuary’s goals and programs. Click here
for additional information about our internships.
Click on the individual listings below for exact requirements for your desired position.
How to Apply
For questions about our Volunteer Internship Program, please contact Jamie Monroe at (920) 328-8280 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Why spend the summer in Madison?
Madison is a vibrant capital city often named one of the nation’s finest communities. It offers plentiful activities to enjoy year-round, from exploring natural, historic, and architectural marvels to attending a riveting arts performance or athletic event. There is a lot to see and do, but here are some visitor favorites:
- Check out the over 300 vendors at the farmer’s market on the Capitol Square. Largest producer’s only farmer’s market in the U.S.
- Visit the Thai Pavillion at the Olbrich Botannical Garden
- Check out the restaurants and shops on State Street
- Go paddle boarding or kayaking on Lake Wingra
- Listen to a concert at the Memorial Union Terrace on Lake Mendota
- Go to a Madison Mallards baseball game
- Go to a Concerts on the Square performance held on the Capitol lawn
- Run in the arboretum
- Hike Devil’s Lake trails
- Bike on the trails through Madison and around the lakes
- Learn to sail with the UW-Madison Hoofers
- Great Taste of the Midwest
For more information on these and other attractions as well as dining and lodging information, contact the Greater Madison Convention & Visitors Bureau