We invite you to support Heartland Farm Sanctuary’s Summer Gala, our annual fundraiser and celebration. This year Heartland is celebrating its FIRST YEAR of rescuing farm animals with the theme That’s A-Moo-re! The Gala will take place on Saturday August 20, 2011 at the West Side Club in Madison.
Please consider donating to our auction. Your participation will directly affect the funds raised at this event which are an important component of our fiscal responsibility, and our ability to help homeless farm animals. Ideally, donated items will be auctioned for $50 or more, but NO ITEM IS TOO BIG OR TOO SMALL for our auction. Our goal is to collect nearly 200 items! If you have a special service or talent you’d like to donate, we welcome that as well– the sky’s the limit!
Suggested Items to Donate
- Services: catered dinners (know any good cooks?), boat/plane/limo rides, photography
- Time shares, vacation homes, artwork, jewelry
- Tickets to athletic events, plays, concerts; activity passes
- Recreational and home items; sports memorabilia
- Farm animal and horse-themed items
- Gift Cards to restaurants, stores, hotels, spas, vet clinics
- Food items and wine
To donate items or services, please email Dana Barre with your donation information at dana.barre@HeartlandFarmSanctuary.org at your earliest convenience. We would like to make arrangements to pick up/receive your donation item(s) no later than 2 weeks prior to the Gala, in order to prepare for the event.